My week has been CRAZY to say the least! My dryer screeches so loud we have to turn the TV up louder, my doggy is sick, my car had a flat, the tank of the toilet leaked and flooded the bathroom over night....and the list goes on. Seriously. It's been one of those weeks.
I'm reminding myself of my post I wrote last week about stress. 5 Ways To Be Less Stressed. I'm using those tips this week. God knew I needed that reminder! Our God is so good!
Be blessed my friends.
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics: *homemaking*homeschooling*devotional or Biblical posts*Christian in nature*family/marriage*inspirational*
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.