I want to say a HUGE thank you to all our military and their families!
|Rag doll made out of daddy's old ACU.|
You might be a military spouse if you...
1. Take your phone with you to go pee.
2. Get excited about decorating the flaps on a box.
3. Get teary eyed at the post office. *I did this when I sent off my first care package.
4. Can fill out a customs form in seconds.
5. Have a dirty shirt of theirs that you refuse to wash because it still smells like them.
6. Live for video chatting.
7. Strangers think you are a single parent.
8. Half the laundry basket is camouflage.
9. Only know your spouse's co-workers by their last names.
10. Know what ACU, FRG, SGT, NCO and PCS means.
11. Have young children that tell you everyday, "Daddy is taking to long to come home."
12. You cry over a missed phone call.
13. Know plans change all the time.
14. Are going to bed when your spouse is waking up.
15. Consider homecomings to be the best holiday of the year.
16. Sleep with your phone.
17. Play back your spouse's voice message just to hear their voice.
18. Your little one can not read yet but can point out where Afghanistan is on the map.
19. Get excited when you and your spouse are in the same time zone.
20. Wake up in the middle of the night and check to see if you received an email from your spouse.
I hope you enjoyed this list!
I pray over our military and their families almost everyday. They need our prayers, support and encouragement! I encourage you to love on a military family next time you see one pass your way. They really do appreciate the kind words and support.
Share this post with all your military family and friends!
I'd love for you to comment if you have any you'd think should be added to the list. :)
Follow me by email, pinterest, facebook, twitter and bloglovin!
Kathe with an E
Coconut Head Survival Guide