God is always near. It may not feel like it or look like it but He is always near.
I just wanted to encourage you with this verse today. Psalm 46:1. Let's work to memorize this verse. Let's study this verse. What does it mean that God is our refuge? What does it mean that He is our strength? What does it mean that He is our ever present help in trouble?
To me, this verse is very encouraging. When life gets hard, I can - I must seek God and rest in Him. He is my refuge, my resting place, my place to be renewed when I am weary. He is my strength!! I do not have the strength it takes to get through this life and finish the race but God does! He gives me the strength to not give up, to keep pressing in and pressing on. He is my help when I'm in trouble. More times than I'd like to admit, God has found me on my bed pouring my eyes out in tears or pitching fits on why my situation isn't better by now. Yep, something like a spoiled child. LOL However, like any loving father, He is there comforting me. I picture Him holding my hand through the hard times in life. He sends the Holy Spirit to comfort me. Which I totally need! I will get waves of peace to calm me. He will bring up certain bible verses like Psalm 46:1 to remind me that He is here with me and has everything under control. He gives me christian friends and family to lift me up in prayer.
Let's get excited about this! It is amazing the love that God has for us! Let's not loose the wonder of who God is!!
Below is a link up party! Make sure to link up your blog posts!
Thank you for being here with me. In the comments please share what this verse means to you. I'd love to chat with you and study together. Please be sure to follow me by email if you haven't already.
We would love for you to link up an “thoughtful” posts that you have written!
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics: *homemaking*homeschooling*devotional or Biblical posts*Christian in nature*family/marriage*inspirational*
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.